(Stephen Parker, Head of Cloud Strategy)
- Take advantage of the Velocity Promotion. Here’s what you could earn:
- $2,000 in migration and implementation funds for every sale of Microsoft Online Services via T-Suite of 50 seats or over.
- $1,000 in migration and implementation funds for every sale of Microsoft Online Services via T-Suite over 20 seats (but less than 50).
- Just launched! Start leveraging the power of Windows Intune today.
- Get role-based training, sales materials, and additional information at https://partner.microsoft.com/australia/40136477.
- Windows Intune has just been added to Cloud Essentials and Cloud Accelerate benefits: www.microsoftcloudpartner.com
- Partner get 10 device licenses with Cloud Essentials
- Partners get 25 licenses with Cloud Accelerate
Generic sites that provide useful “Cloud” information (more each update):
- http://www.zdnet.com/blogs/microsoft – Mary Jo Foley follows Microsoft exclusively and seems to have good contacts as she is often ahead of the pack for forward looking info!!
- http://www.theregister.co.uk – and UK site but a good spread of IT related info
- http://www.crn.com.au/Stratus/Default.aspx – a recent sub site at CRN focusing exclusively on the Cloud. At the moment a little immature but should improve
- http://www.winsupersite.com/ – Paul offers technical insight into new MS products etc Given that a lot of MS new releases are “cloudy” he offers good coverage
- http://blogs.technet.com/b/msonline/ – the team blog for MSOnline overall.
- http://blogs.msdn.com/b/officewebapps/ – specific blog for the new(ish) cloud companion offerings for the on-premise Office products. These should get more exposure in the O365 world
- http://www.microsoftcloudpartner.com – the dedicated site for the Cloud Essentials and Accelerate programs
Some interesting articles:
- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brad-smith/cloud-computing-for-busin_b_429466.html – by Brad Smith (Microsoft Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary) over a year old but still an interesting piece on the wider political and legal aspects of the Cloud
- http://www.office365rocks.com/2011/02/the-features-of-lync-online-in-office-365-office365.html – Features of Lync Online coming in O365. By Danny Burlage CTO of Wortell (2010 WPC MSOnline Partner of the Year)
- https://newleaserelease.wordpress.com/2011/01/22/does-location-of-an-organisations-data-impact-cloud-adoption/ – modesty prevents…..
- http://www.zdnet.com/blog/microsoft/microsofts-cloud-buzzword-of-2011-hybrid/8947?tag=mantle_skin;content – Mary Jo on the return to Hybrid for Microsoft
- http://www.crn.com.au/News/237841,will-cloud-vendors-washout-the-channel.aspx – read this as you will, however my take is that for the partners who “get it” there is huge opportunity
- Tony Ferguson Weight Loss Centres (Video) – Business Productivity Online Suite
- Intrec Management (PDF, 2.9MB) – SharePoint Online
- Red Dingo (Video)– Business Productivity Online Suite
- KPSS (PDF, 1.7MB) – Exchange Online
- Chelgrave (PDF, 862KB) – Business Productivity Online Suite
- Rathbone Wine Group (PDF, 1.2MB) – Exchange online
- Lion Nathan – Office Communicator